Lowrance vs Simrad
Choosing the best fish finder: Lowrance vs Garmin fishfinder 2022
A fish finder, the main feature of which is the built-in FishReveal function, which allows you to find fish in the reservoir even faster and more accurately, which is displayed on the screen in the form of an arc. While the Genesis Live program provides the creation of custom maps with a high drawing density.
Which fish finder is better to buy: expert advice
Summing up the review of fish finders for fishing, it should be noted that for use in local conditions at shallow depths, inexpensive models that scan the water space at fifty to two hundred meters are quite enough. For fishing from a boat, especially from a motor boat, you need to consider that the device should not fail when used at speed. But in this case, you need a device with a display resolution of at least three hundred pixels.
A few tips (source - https://emergesocial.net/best-fish-finder/):
- If you prefer a standard flasher, you can choose Deeper Smart fish finder Pro.
- For use at very low temperatures, such as in the North, the Lowrance HOOK2 4x GPS is suitable.
- For fishing from a boat, the Garmin Striker 7sv Plus is great.
- For those who plan to often fish on ice, the Humminbird PiranhaMAX 197c is an excellent solution.
- You can fish well from the shore with the Deeper Smart fish finder CHIRP+.
- At high speeds, the Lucky FF1108-1 works great.
- Those who go to new places should pay attention to the Garmin Striker Plus 4.
- Humminbird PiranhaMAX 4 is best suited for beginner fishermen.
- At shallow depths in the summer, Deeper Start performs excellently.
- The rating will open something new for people who already know what they want, but it will also be useful for those who do not yet know what to choose for fishing.
Lowrance vs Humminbird vs Garmin
Garmin STRIKER PLUS 5CV with GT20-TM transducer
The Garmin Striker Plus 5CV is a fishfinder with charting, downscan and Quick Draw features. Has a color screen. The kit includes a transducer that is attached to the transom.
- screen - color, 5 inches;
- screen resolution — 800×480;
- fastening type - stationary;
- mains supply 12 V.
- Scans for 23 km.
- Affordable price.
- Availability of GPS.
- Easy navigation and menu.
- Suitable for winter fishing.
- No connection to phone.
I tested it on the water yesterday. Scans and writes a map at 23 km / h without problems. Shows the structure in all modes informatively. See more info here Wikipedia: Fish finder.