Types of social media content
Content should be useful to the audience, which means it gives you expertise - your followers see that you are a professional
There are three types of content: selling, informational and entertainment. We figured out each one and gave ideas for posting - so that your profile is promoted faster.
Whatever services you offer, whatever product you sell, remember that people come to Instagram for bright, inspiring, eye-pleasing pictures. So let's do it beautifully!
You can make your Instagram account impressive and conducive using social media content writing services. A whole course from SMM.School "Sales on Instagram: Secrets of Professionals" is even devoted to this. But you need to know the basics of content production. In this article, we will analyze the main types of content on Instagram and what ideas they can be implemented in - to help SMMs, entrepreneurs and everyone interested.
Instagram posts are not just pretty pictures, they are part of the promotion work. Therefore, before starting work, you need to understand what your content does and why you post it to your account. There are three types of content: selling, informational and entertainment. We figured out each one and gave ideas for posting - so that your profile is promoted faster.
Important! In addition to taking into account the types of content, you need a stable and regular work with posting. To post every day, upload a photo to Instagram using the social media management services.
There are three types of content: selling, informational and entertainment. Each species fulfills its function.
The selling process starts with building trust. For this purpose, information content serves us.
It should be useful to the audience, which means it gives you expertise - your followers see that you are a professional, you can be trusted, they get used to your posts in the news feed.
Informational content reveals the product from new perspectives and should occupy approximately 50% of all posts.
We call it informational: reputation content that tells about our successes and achievements; industry news, trends; product and service reviews; posts revealing the characteristics of the product; publications about the life of the company; your behind the scenes - the process of creating a product, secrets and tricks, useful tricks, photos from production, the process of using the product.
- product photo - enter the heading “product of the day” and tell us why this particular product deserves attention;
- colored pencils, paints, brushes, sketches and sketches - answer the most popular questions;
- notebooks, pens - tell us about your plans for the day;
- beautiful dishes, kitchen utensils - tell us about the “kitchen” of your production, how you do what you do.
- newspapers, magazines - tell industry news;
- antiques, jewelry, cutlery - tell us about the history of the company;
- fruits and vegetables with a bright beautiful texture. For example, oranges, lemons, grapefruits, whole and cut - tell us how your product differs from similar ones, compare your products from different lines.
- many people in one place - tell us about the planned events, exhibitions, marathons in which you participate;
- bouquets, beautiful flowers - write about holidays, company anniversaries;
- candles in beautiful candlesticks, many candles of different sizes and shapes - shed light on the misconceptions associated with your product, destroy any myth about the product;
- photos of employees - tell us about the people who work in the company, write a funny incident that happened to them;